"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm back!

At the urging of Taylor's dad, I am posting! It's been about a week and a half, I guess, since the last time I posted, so I'm overdue. Nothing much has been happening. Actually, a lot has been happening, but nothing out of the ordinary. School's still going strong, and I'm still enjoying this year.

So there's a lot coming up that I'm looking forward to. Taylor and I are going to OBU to see Tiger Tunes tomorrow night. We're meeing up with one of my friends from there to eat supper and then go to the show together. It'll be great fun. Then Saturday we're going over to Mandy (who is pregnant!!! Yeah!!!) and Clayton's house for a fun get-together. The first week in November I get to keep Josh for the first time since this summer! I haven't even seen him since Labor Day. That'll be fun!

I'm also excited because the holiday season is almost here! I know it's still a ways off, but I've been making plans with my fam about it, so it's on my mind. I love the holidays! I love getting together with family and having a good time. I get to see Rosie and Phillip on Thanksgiving. Then, the first weekend in Dec., my aunt, Taylor, and I are going to drive down to AL to see them. And then we get to see them AGAIN on Christmas!

Now I've posted. I'll try to do it again before another week and a half passes me by.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lou Arnold said...

I hope you had fun at OBU. Tell Rosie and Phillip hey from us.

7:01 AM

 
Blogger Mandy said...

Hey girl! Glad to see a post! lol I'm SO glad you guys came last night... I couldn't have possibly had any more fun than what we had! I'm ready for the holiday season too... I can't wait to just put up the Christmas tree and decorations.. I've still got Halloween and Thanksgiving to go! sheesh!

3:14 PM

 
Blogger Mandy said...

Oh, and yes.. I am pregnant! Just wanted to type that *snicker* (since I could NOT guess snicker in our game last night lol)

3:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home