"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Days like today...


Okay, I'm back to being myself now. Actually, the being mad thing didn't last for very long. Being mad is just so exhausting. It's much easier to be in a good mood.

Speaking of a good mood, I'm in one today. I have kind of a long weekend...Friday I missed school. Okay, so it was for a workshop in LR, but I wasn't in class, so that's something. Although, most of the time I'd rather be in class than in a workshop. Monday I've got another workshop...this one in Monticello. So that's cool. Also, today is such a beautiful day! I love days like today...this is my favorite time of year. This and the spring. Any time where the days are sunny and bright and in the 70s. You can't help but be in a great mood on a day like today. And not only is the weather great, I'm not busy and rushed.

I stayed up later than I have in a very long time last night. Taylor and I stayed up until around 2 watching The Gilmore Girls. That was fun. And then we slept in till 11:30 this morning. That was also fun! I haven't been able to sleep in that long in AGES. I don't think Taylor enjoyes doing that as much as I do. He's more of a morning person. I'm more of a mid-morning person. We haven't done much today, which is a refreshing change from the usual. I've done about 4 loads of laundry so far and am working on more. Taylor's done the dishes and made us brunch. All in all, it's been a really laid-back and relaxing day. I needed this day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tammie S. said...

I am glad you are in such a great mood. I absolutely love the pic. Sunflowers are my favorite flower. Crazy, huh? I know there are prettier ones out there, but I like these best.

6:50 PM

 
Blogger Jerry James said...

Brunch comes between breakfast and lunch. Sounds more like you had lunner.
The sunflower is the Kansas state flower.

8:43 PM

 
Blogger Rosie said...

I miss you so much big sister. :( I don't know why but I have really been homesick lately. We love it here, but you guys aren't here! But God is really blessing us here, so I know it is a good thing to be here. Just think about me when you are watching the gilmore girls. Can't wait to see yall at thanksgiving! Love ya!

9:22 AM

 
Blogger Mandy said...

Glad to hear you're sunny again! :) By the way, I am DEFINITELY a mid morning person too. If I could.. I'd stay up late, and sleep in all morning.. get up and eat breakfast at lunchtime, etc. lol Who wants to get out of bed when it's still dark out? yuck!

10:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home