"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Charades


I played charades last night. It was SO much fun! I used to play all the time in college...that was one of the things my group of friends really liked to do. Sure, it may sound dorky, but don't knock it till you try it! A group of us were at Clayton and Mandy's the other night and Leslie suggested it, since she'd never played before. It was a great idea! I was surprised how many people had never played! We all made up things for the other team to act out. Some of the ones we acted out were "date" (that one was for the guys...they could NOT get it!), "The Little Mermaid" (that one was for the girls, and we got it in like, two seconds. We rock.), An Officer and a Gentleman (another guy one, and...can you guess...they didn't get it. It took some weird turns, "Sounds like Gentile..."), "Oops, I Did It Again", and "Pretty Woman". It was great fun. The girls definitely won. (Surprise, surprise!) Can't wait for the next round!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

I'm with ya.. that was the most fun I've had in a LONG time! I am still laughing over the "Paris Hilton" one and how they were saying every word imaginable and still not getting it! We just proved that men DO have a one tract mind.. once they thought that "hotel girl" meant "prostitute" it was all they could think of! lol So glad you guys came out and 'played'!

8:59 AM

 
Blogger Lou Arnold said...

We had a great time. I think we did to let the guys warm up or practice a few days before we do it.

6:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home