"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Update

I dreamed last night that someone called me and asked when I was going to post again. Maybe it really happened and wasn't a dream...I can't really remember. Anyway, I decided that it's time for another post. A lot's been going on, but normal stuff.

Taylor had his first Pampered Chef show last night. He did great! Even though it was the fourth time I'd eaten vegetable pizza this week, I still thought it tasted good. We spent all afternoon yesterday cleaning. Every time we clean, Taylor and I get in an argument over where to put stuff and whether or not to throw it away. I always want to put it out of sight or throw it away. And Taylor wants exactly the opposite. Yesterday was no exception...it was one of the lighter arguments, though. We ended up laughing at ourselves, which is always good.

Right now, I'm laying in bed with the electric blanket cranked (like it always is when Taylor isn't in it) and Banjo laying on my feet. Taylor's at church practicing with the worship band this morning. I think it's going to be a beautiful day! Cold, but beautiful nonetheless. (What a strange word...nonetheless. What does it mean? None the less. I just now looked it up, and it means "however". Hmm. Nonetheless.) I've got about an hour to do nothing before I need to get up and get ready. I love that feeling...when you just have time to relax. Read a book. Post on your blog. I love it!

Enjoy the sun today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home