"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

News Flash(es)

Here are some new things that have just come to my attention...so now I'm bringing them to yours.


*Suzanne P. is back! After her looooooong hiatus, she's finally back! Check out her update post!

*Taylor's dad is having surgery tomorrow to have his gallbladdar removed. I don't know the whole story...just what Taylor's told me. He went home from Journey's church service Saturday night and was REALLY sick...apparently in a lot of pain. He finally went to the ER Sunday morning and found out it was his gallbladdar. He went to the doctor today about it and they sent him to LR. He is currently in the hospital awaiting surgery. He's gonna be fine, but please keep him in your prayers!

*Our Christmas tree has been up for 24 hours, with the door open for about 12 of those hours...and the kitties haven't torn it up or electrocuted themselves! Henry's been no trouble...he stared at us for a few seconds when we were bringing the tree in yesterday, but then he just fell asleep on the couch, and he's been there pretty much ever since. ;) Banjo on the other hand...that cat's psycho! The tree freaked him out until we actually got it standing, and then it fascinated him. He just thinks we bought a new tree-shaped toy for him. And he LOVES the ornaments! It's better than last year, though. We walked in to find all the ornaments and lights on the floor after leaving it unattended for about an hour. Progress!

*Five school days and counting until my Christmas break! Can I make it until then??? Stay tuned to find out...

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann James said...

Jeff, frazzled applies to all the things that I am. Frazzled wife, frazzled sister, etc. Don't worry. I'm consistent.

5:47 PM

 
Blogger Mandy said...

lol nah.. you're not frazzled. You couldn't hide that trait from me for this long! ;) Glad the tree's still standing.. where was it?! I didn't even see it tonight? lol By the way, please tell Taylor to STOP cooking such good food... I knew not to eat real food for supper but I couldn't resist and here I sit feeling my stomach turning. Pepto here I come! ;)

10:34 PM

 
Blogger Mandy said...

Oh, and of course we'll be praying for Taylor's dad!! Hope he has a quick recovery!

10:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home