"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

New Post

Okay, here's the new post, Suzanne. I'm not promising any laughs, though. Not that I'm in a bad mood or anything, I just don't have anything funny to write.

I'm out of school! Yeah! We got out today at 1:30, and I just got home and crashed into the bed. Ah. No more school for two weeks! I love being a teacher! Especially years like this, when I really DO like going most days, and the breaks are just gravy.

I'm going to watch a movie now. Ha!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

Hooray for school being out! Madison's supposed to go until Friday but we're not letting her since we'll be traveling Thursday night. Why they made our break the days it is seems weird to me! I'm so ready for bed.. why did you have to post about bed, hu? lol

5:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home