"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas '06

I'm going to copy Angela W.'s idea. So here's my Christmas '06 update...

What I've done:

- had Christmas with Taylor's family

- eaten my weight in really good food (mainly pigs in a blanket...)

- watched Taylor's family open presents (and opened mine with them)

- played cards and lost miserably

- woken up at 3 a.m. only to be "Christmas Eve Gift"ed by Elliott AND Taylor

- played with BOTH my nephews...they're SO CUTE!

- read half of my favorite book again

- went caroling around Monticello and cried at half of the houses we went to

- taken a 2 hour nap this afternoon (and yesterday!)

What I've got to do:

- have Christmas with my mom and dad's families

- make a cheese ball

- watch the Grey's Anatomy Season 1 DVD that I got

- finish reading my favorite book

- read the other 7 book in my "to read" pile...it's quickly growing this Christmas season

- go to the onething conference in Kansas City

- see Rosie & Phillip's new puppy, Duke

- take more naps

- learn how to play bridge

- stay the night with friends from college in Fayetteville

- turn 24 years old

- enjoy the rest of my break!!!

Hope you all are having a great Christmas!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

Great list! When are you coming to Fayetteville? You have to come and see us on the way up or back! I can't remember if you have my cell number or not...I'll email you with it!

12:16 PM

 
Blogger McDreamy said...

merry christmas!!!
i love your lists!
what's "christmas eve gift"?
i can't wait to visit with you more, i'm missin' you too much!

9:01 PM

 
Blogger Lee Ann James said...

See Tarah's blog for the answer to that, Suzanne. "Seeker of the Way"...I've got it as one of my links. She explains it there.

10:35 PM

 
Blogger Elliott James said...

When are you coming to Fayetteville?

1:00 AM

 
Blogger McDreamy said...

are you ever going to blog again? c'mon!

3:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home