"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Friday, November 10, 2006

Take my quiz!

I was inspired by the tons of other bloggers doing this. Go ahead, see how well you know me!

Lee Ann's Quiz

*Funny P.S. to this...I was looking at my questions after I'd made the quiz, and I answered one of them wrong! Yes, I answered one of my own questions about myself wrong! How crazy is that?! It's the one about breakfast. The answer is really oatmeal, but I accidentally chose the wrong answer when I was making the quiz, and I didn't notice until now! Maybe it was my subconscious telling me that I really WANT to eat the answer I chose every morning. I'll let you guess which one that is...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry James said...

I am so relieved. I couldn't believe a poptart could be right. That moves me up to 50%. I half know you pretty good. After I finished the test, I told Elliott, "she answered some of her own questions wrong". I thought I was only kidding, but I wasn't.

6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home