"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I'm cured!

Okay, maybe it's too soon to say, but since my last post I haven't had any trouble sleeping at night. Isn't that great? I think part of it is because I've been busy every day since then (meaning, I haven't been able to take a nap in the afternoon...could it be that Taylor was right? Nah...). Also, I started working out with a friend. We joined the wellness center at UAM, and yesterday was our first workout. It was a lot of fun, actually. We walked on treadmills and then spent the rest of our time in the circuit room, with all the cool machines. Last night, I slept like a ROCK. And this morning, I can feel the results of my exertions yesterday...my arms are killing me!!! (I have basically no upper body strength, so some of those machines were kinda difficult!) Anyway, I'm excited about this new venture. I'm going with a friend of mine from high school, and it'll be fun to get to spend time with her again.

So...now I'm at home alone. Taylor just left to go back to work after lunch. I've got the whole afternoon ahead of me with nothing to do...wonderful! This is actually one of the first days I've had like this, so I'm going to enjoy it. Maybe I'll even take a nap. (Who cares what Taylor says, right?) ;) Oh, speaking of Taylor, he's blogging again! Go over and check out his new site! (I have it linked in my sidebar.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home