"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Hi again!

So, I took a little sabbatical from the blog world. I just wanted everybody to be sure to see the post about Lou's shower. :) What have I been doing these past two weeks, you say? Lots of work. Lots of Pampered Chef with Tay. Lots of visiting with family. Good stuff. Speaking of family, I have a few family updates:

1. Rosie and Phillip are coming this week!!! I'm so excited! They survived the terrible tornados in Alabama, although several people they know were affected. Keep their community in your prayers.

2. Nathan (Taylor's brother) has a blog! The first post is great...check it out!


3. Amy (Nathan's wife) finds out whether they're having a girl or boy Wednesday. How exciting!!!

That's it for now. Hopefully it won't be two weeks till you hear from me again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

Good to hear from you stranger! :) Man I wish we could see Rosie and Phillip when they come down! I'm sure they'll be completely busy with family but please let them know that we'd LOVE to host a get together for friends here at our house (or show up to someone else's lol) if they're up for it!

4:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home