"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Zoo Pics

I just spent about an hour posting and downloading roughly 30 pictures of our trip to the zoo. I was on the last one...the LAST ONE!!!...and the internet had to shut down. GOOD GRIEF! I was very angry. So you unfortunately get the mad Lee Ann posting instead of the happy one posting a few minutes ago. I'm just going to pick the top ten pics instead of the 30 I had from a few minutes ago. (Maybe 30 was too many anyway...) I chose mostly shots of people instead of animals...forgive me. :)


















5 Comments:

Blogger McDreamy said...

the mad lee ann's so much more fun! and we want to see the people not the animals anyway! such beautiful pictures! and he's so cute!!! and big! how did he get so old?!

(btw that peabody pic - that's the exact spot matt proposed to me!!)

7:00 AM

 
Blogger Lou Arnold said...

The pictures are great. Did you get to see the ducks on the red carpet?

7:53 AM

 
Blogger Amy James said...

Yea! I have been looking forward to these pictures. He is so pretty! I especially like the picture of you and Josh close up.

5:16 PM

 
Blogger Sugar-n-Spice said...

he could be yours....he looks so much like you! he's beautiful and obviously adored by many....just the way it should be!

12:52 PM

 
Blogger Mandy said...

Oh I haven't seen pics of Josh in so long.. he's grown up so much! What a DOLL! And yeah.. he is a possible glimpse into your future children's looks b/c he sure could be yours! lol Seeing pics of you guys made me miss you! We really have to schedule a "play date" soon! Clayton's off days this month are Tuesday and Wednesday!

9:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home