"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Day 4 - 9:55 a.m.

Still feel kinda sick today, but MUCH better than the previous days. (Just to give you an idea...I woke up today at 9:40 - almost a miracle since the last time I was awake was at 2, and Taylor was awake at 6 or 7 getting ready for work and I didn't wake up with him, FEELING TERRIBLE like I have for the past 3 mornings...) When I woke up this morning, my sugar was 47...47!!! that's really low, and usually I feel like CRAP when it's that low, and I did this morning, but I still felt better than I have in 3 days! I'm checking my temp now...and it's not even getting up to 98.6 degrees...which is normal for me. I think I might be well! Can it be? Thanks for all your prayers! Looks like they worked! I'll be heading back to work tomorrow if it stays like this! Let's see how much my class fell apart with me being gone for 3 days...;)

3 Comments:

Blogger McDreamy said...

maybe without you it was like viola swamp and your kids be glad to have miss nelson back!

i'm so glad you're doing better!

10:35 AM

 
Blogger Mandy said...

Hooray for feeling better! Sorry you were so sick! I bet that's why your sugar got so high Saturday.. duh. lol Hope you'll be at group tonight!

4:44 PM

 
Blogger Mandy said...

I just read your original "sick" post and it does sound like the flu! That's exactly how it was for me and Carter anyway.. constant puking for 24 hours, fever, HORRIBLE headaches and HORRIBLE body aches, dizzy spells (probably from not being able to eat), and at the end we got really congested and had coughing that I thought would never end. I really hope we do not get the flu next year.. it was so awful!

10:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home