"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Christmas!!!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrap...or bag. Santa gets a little tired of wrapping paper and tape.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No. Who need mistletoe to kiss? ;)

5. When do you put your decorations up? after Thanksgiving sometime

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? green bean casserole

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: The Carter Charlie Brown Christmas. We decided that we'd just have Dad go in the woods behind our house to chop down a Christmas tree for us. He did, but it was the saddest tree I've ever seen! It was about 3 feet tall and SCRAWNY! We put it on the counter on top of the dishwasher and attempted to decorate it up, but it still looked sad. By the time Christmas rolled around, the pine needles that were actually still on the tree were brown. That was a great Christmas!

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? umm...can't recall

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Well, last year was Taylor's and my first year...we did white lights, blue and silver ornaments (the round ones and the long, icicly things), and candy canes.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love watching it, but dread the cold that comes with it and the inevidible muddy, wet snow melt.

12. Can you ice skate? I can, but not well.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? probably my engagement ring two years ago

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? hanging out with the fam...they're ca-razy!

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Taylor's grandma's bon-bons.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I like caroling with Taylor's family.

17. What tops your tree? star

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? giving

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I can't choose...I love them all!

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum!

I tag Rosie and Phillip! Maybe it will get them blogging!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon bons are delicious.

Elliott

10:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How embarrassing I just read a comment you left me in regards to the book My Sister's Keeper. I am soo sorry I didn't see it sooner. If you would like to borrow it, that would be fine with me! Sorry again!

10:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home