"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Monday, February 12, 2007

Day 2

Still sick today. I woke up this morning feeling CRUMMY. Nauseated, sore, headache, stopped up nose, and terrible sore, swollen throat. The nausea's gone now, but all the other symptoms are still there. I've run a fever all day today. I was excited last night, cause when I checked my temp before bed, it was 98.3! I thought I was on my way to recovery. Not a chance. It was over 100 when I woke up this morning, and it's been hovering around 99.5-100 all day. I called my Dr.'s office to see if they could prescribe something...still haven't heard back. I think I might call back in an hour or so if I haven't heard anything. I really want to feel well! And I don't want to miss another day of work. One day out, and I already feel stressed out about all I've missed. I'll keep the updates coming! (It's much easier to blog when you're home in bed all day...)

1 Comments:

Blogger McDreamy said...

i am so sorry, woman. i hate that you feel so bad. here's to gettin' better really soon!

but i am enjoying all the blogging;)!

8:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home