"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Monday, June 12, 2006

Yea Internet!

This is my first post from my house! We have the internet! I'm so excited!

So, it's the beginning of another week. I am determined to get a lot done this week. I think I could be a slob and veg out the whole summer if I let myself. I did that the first week and half of my summer, and I gained 4 lbs! So, I'm going to get busy! This week, I have lots planned. I'm going to walk every morning that I can with friends, and a few afternoons this week I'm going to work out with another friend at Curves. I'm also going to paint the trim in our living room this week, and maybe paint our bathroom, as well. I might rearrange the furniture in our bedroom. I'm real bad about that. I'll get the furniture one way and then a few months later I'll be itching to rearrange. Oh well. Wednesday afternoon I'll be in Conway keeping Josh through the weekend. That boy is so cute! I'm sure we're going to have a blast.

More exciting things! Rosie and Phillip are coming to visit this weekend! I can't wait to see them. It still hasn't sunk in that they're actually moved. It feels like they're just on vacation or something. Pretty soon they'll be back. Nope. They're gone for good. That's so weird to me. It just doesn't feel possible. I think they're doing really well. I know they've been busy since they got there with church stuff. I'm ready to see them, though.

Positive things for today - Taylor and I finally got "the room" cleaned! That's where I'm sitting right now. Well, it's partially clean, anyway. We've still got a little to clean, but it's tons better than it was. We can actually walk through it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

Congrats on the internet and on getting "the room" cleaned! It is so funny how much you and Taylor are like Shaun and me. I told Shaun tonight that I wished we lived closer to you guys and he agreed except that he wishes y'all were closer to us! LOL. He says he needs Taylor's guitar skills and your singing! So if you ever want to move to Lavaca...or even Fort Smith...come on down (or up actually!)

10:27 PM

 
Blogger Mandy said...

HOORAY on cleaing "the room"! What a load off!! I'm glad to got to get back into walking this morning! I barely made the one mile! I'm so worn out this week! :P Did you get the trim painted today? Remember what I said.. you can always come paint ours! ;) Have fun seeing Rosy and Phillip!! I'm so jealous! I wanna see them too!

2:07 PM

 
Blogger Diana Harton said...

Yeah on having the internet. I am enjoying your blog. Glad you will be able to post more or at least won't have to leave home to do it. That is a good thing.

8:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home