"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Monday, May 29, 2006

Do-nutty!

You Are a Boston Creme Donut

You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you.
But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft.
You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily.
You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.


This is so funny to me. Tough exterior?! I don't think so. Everything else is so true, though. I am a mega-traditionalist. If things change, I don't know what to do. It freaks me out. I really need to get over that. Also, I would eat the same donut every time if I could - plain glazed style. I HATE Boston Creme donuts! Too much of a good thing. Yuck! This was fun. Thanks, Kristy, for putting it on your blog so I could copy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

I don't know, Lee Ann.. the first several time I was around you I remember commenting to Suzanne that I just wasn't sure you were approachable... so the tough exterior is true. KIDDING! :) The rest of the stuff does sound like you though! Neat!

1:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home