"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Adios internet

Well, the internet at my house has gone bye-bye. It's very sad. So I'm going to have to go to somebody's else's house and mooch off of their internet service in order to make my posts, like I'm doing now. I'm at Suzi P.'s house. I love the Parkers. I think I could use their internet as much as I wanted and they'd still like me. Ah, friends.

So today I feel like my summer break has REALLY started. Yesterday and today I had dreaded doctor's appointments, and those are over now! Yipee!!! Now that's all over with, and I have nothing else to do this week! I went over to Journey this morning to help Suzanne watch her boys and girl while she worked on the kids stuff. Then we went to WalMart and came back here to eat lunch. My big plans for today? Nada! I think I'm going to go lay in the tanning bed, maybe watch a movie at the house or read a book, go work out, and then tonight go to a movie with Taylor. I just love summer.

Positive things - both of my doctor's appointments worked out well. (Actually, one of them I got to skip completely, which was REALLY cool.) I got a new phone cover for my phone - it's cute. AND I get to sleep late tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

oh I'd love some of your summer! :) (really just the sleep part! I can still do the other things for the most part!) How sad that the internet is all gone at the house.. I told clayton that we can cut anything he wants but NOT the internet. It's my connection to the adult world when he's not here. Enjoy your summer and have fun relaxing! You've earned it after dealing with so much attitude over the past several months!

10:43 PM

 
Blogger Brittany said...

I think you posted a comment to me under Suzanne's name! It was a little confusing! Anyway, I don't know for sure yet when we're coming back, it will probably be the end of June. Enjoy your day!!!

1:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home