"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Crazy dreams!

I just came up with a great idea. I tend to have very vivid, detailed dreams pretty often. And they're usually hilarious - to me, anyway. So I thought that anytime I have a dream of this nature, I'll post it. Let others get a glimpse inside my kooky subconscious. I had one of these dreams last night.

Taylor and I lived in Matt and Suzanne's house. It was real late at night, and there was a knock on the door. Who was it? Suzanne, with Noah in tow. (I guess Matt was at home with Grace and Jonah.) She came in, holding a pregnancy test, and told us that she was pregnant! We were all happy, especially Noah. I asked him what he wanted to name the baby, and he said "Narter."

End of dream. Weird, huh? Especially the Narter part. Narter Parker! But I think I've figured out where it came from. Noah has trouble saying some of his letters, right? J's, K's, etc. I'm pretty sure he can say his C's, but it my dream, he couldn't. I think I was trying to say Carter, Mandy and Clayton's little boy's name. (Which also happens to be my maiden name...hmm...) So, Noah really wanted to name the baby Carter, but he said "Narter" instead.

There you have it. I know Matt and Suzanne are wanting to have another baby sometime, and Clayton and Mandy sometime soon. I really think you guys should consider Narter for a possible name. Kinda catchy, don't you think? And, it must mean something, if it was in my dream. Right? Narter Parker. OR Narter Moss. Haha! Great!

4 Comments:

Blogger McDreamy said...

i don't think so.
and if my next child has "narter" for a nickname, i'm comin' after you!

12:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are other constants to put in front of narter that would be worse.

7:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant consonants. And I'm not sure that's the way you spell it.
You know . . . letters that aren't vowels - like "f".

7:42 PM

 
Blogger Mandy said...

omgosh that is hilarious LeeAnn! Noah does call Carter "Tarter" so that's close! Heck, if I could get pg next month by promising to at least nickname my child Narter.. I'd do it ;) hmm.. maybe all of these weird pregnancy dreams have nothing to do with suzanne and me....?? I'M MESSING WITH YOU! :)

11:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home