"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Boring Post Alert! Read at your own risk!


This may possibly end up being the most boring post I have ever written. I can't think of anything to write, but I feel like I should post. Let's see. What did I do today? This morning I went to WalMart and then walked at the track with Suzanne and Mandy (and their kids). Then I painted the trim in my living room! I got it all done!!! It took 4 coats, but I persevered. Now all I have left to do is the trim in the hall and then our bathroom. After painting, I went and worked out with Amanda and then dropped off dinner at Tonya and Rufus's. THEN, back to Monticello to the Parkers for a minute and then Amandas for supper. Whew! I feel like today flew by! I enjoyed being busy, though.

There's not really much else to write about today. This is a real interesting post, huh? Oh well. I'll be able to write a really great post after keeping Josh this weekend. I leave tomorrow! And then Saturday I get to see Rosie and Phillip! Yep, I'll definitely have a better post next time. My apologies for this boring one!

Positive things? Hmm...I'm still doing well on my water drinking goal. Haven't missed a day yet! And, I really like my kitty, Banjo. Tonight he curled up on my lap, purring, and fell asleep. He's so sweet!

Until next time...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOOOORRRRRIINNG!

8:15 AM

 
Blogger Mandy said...

Man what a job getting that trim done! That is EXACTLY why our house isn't totally finished yet, even though we've lived here almost a year! Once you stop working on it.. it is SO hard to get up and do it again! :) I'll have to see that fancy trim sometime!

12:07 PM

 
Blogger Angelina said...

Leann thanks for popping over to my blog. I finally found yours via Jeff's! My name is Angela and I know your mother in law! I went and stayed a week in New York with her back in 2004. Congratulations on the marriage. I didn't know Taylor had gotten hitched. I've saw he was going to be at Dad's Place a couple of months back but didn't get a chance to get up there. Hope all is well with both of you.Oh and don't worry about boring posts...it is your blog! Just post pictures...that's what I tell myself when my blog gets boring!

7:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home