"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Great day!

What a great day today was! I got to see my little sister and her husband. We ate lunch together at Topps. She went to get her hair cut, and Philip and I hung out at the house. When she got back (with a great new do!) she and I went to get a pedicure. I haven't had one in FOREVER - probably at least 5 years. She's NEVER had one. It was so fun! Rosie told me that Philip would never forgive me, cause now she's hooked. Then we both got our rings cleaned (now they're nice and shiny!), and went to WalMart to purchase some sunglasses. I spent the rest of the afternoon washing clothes and reading. I love days like today, and knowing that in a couple of weeks I'll be back to work teaching 50 kids makes me appreciate it even more. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home