"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm alive!

I'm still here! Anyone still looking? I have seriously let my blogging go down the drain this summer. I just saw that my last post was in March - sad, sad.

My summer has been going well so far, and actually, it's almost over! This is technically my last week of freedom before workshops take up the remainder of my summer days. Lots of things have happened this summer - good and not-so-good. Some of the not-so-good stuff: family drama, friends dealing with pregnancy troubles, friends moving away. But lots of good things have happened, too. I've gotten to spend lots of time with my family and friends, which I always love. Taylor and I started a new health plan - which we've been consistent with for almost two months now. My health, as far as diabetes goes, is doing well. I got a cool new sensor that tests my blood sugar every 5 minutes automatically, so at any time of the day, I can look at my insulin pump and see. Pretty cool, right? So, yeah, good things and not-so-good things. Such is life, right?

I'm going to try to keep up with my blogging better in the weeks to come, so keep checking back frequently for new posts!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Lou said...

Glad to see you back. So your link on Facebook and thought I would try you out again. Glad your summer has gone OK.

10:20 PM

 
Blogger Jeff Noble said...

Yaaaaay! We just thought you had forgotten how to type.

7:21 AM

 
Anonymous Suzanne~TheJoyfulChaos said...

SO glad you're back!! I love keeping up with you this way!

I love you much, and miss you unbelievably. Let us know when you're heading north again, we'd LOVE to see you!

8:21 AM

 
Blogger Brittany said...

Glad to see you blogging again!

8:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home