"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Friday, September 14, 2007

Ah, weekends

I love them, don't you? I've always loved weekends, but they took on a whole new meaning once I actually got a real job. I mean, I love my job and I enjoy the weekdays, but I always look forward to the weekends. Who doesn't? Right now, it's 11:30, and I don't have to get up at 6 tomorrow morning! In fact, I can sleep as late as I want to. I love it! Taylor's in the kitchen making us some tea, and we're going to drink it while watching Monk, one of our new favorite shows to watch together.

I must apologize for slacking off on the blogging recently. I've been slacking off on the blogging for about 6 or 7 months, now that I think about it. I don't know what happened to me! There are no excuses, no good ones anyway. I just haven't had the time or the urge to blog a bunch. Also, work and sleep are pretty much my life, and I don't really wanna talk about work a lot while I'm at home. And talking about sleep would just be boring. I'll see what I can do, though.

Time for tea and Monk...have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gracie Parker said...

you're so funny!

i miss you so much. i don't care if you do talk about sleep!

9:18 PM

 
Blogger Rosie said...

And who was it that introduced you to Monk? I need someone to watch it with now because Phillip has gotten tired of me recording it and watching, like 10 episodes on the weekends!

11:00 AM

 
Blogger Mandy said...

good to see you blogging again! Missed you this weekend.. can't wait to see you guys wednesday night! We didn't make it to church sunday b/c, unlike you, NOT sleeping is my life right now lol!

4:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home