"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another one!

Ready for another glimpse into the mind of Lee Ann? Here's another crazy dream I had recently.

I dreamed that I was driving home from my parents' house in Warren, and I got pulled over. The cop walked up to my car, and he was a real young guy, probably younger that I am. I was worried that he was gonna be mean, so I was very surprised when he came up to my window with a smile. He started talking to me, and then he proceeded to get in my car so we could keep chatting. We hit it off, and talked for what seemed like hours. In my dream, for some reason, I saw no problem with this. I was really excited, because I assumed that now that we were pals he wouldn't give me a ticket. I was wrong. He told me that he was going to give me a ticket.

I had some errand to run, and since we'd spend so much time talking, I was running late. So I told him I'd go run my errand and be right back to get my ticket. He saw no problem with this! So I drove off, ran my errand, and came back just like I said I would. (I'm honest in my dreams, apparently.)

When I came back, it was dark already, and I saw lots of cars parked and people out partying. Apparently my new friend had decided to throw a party while he was waiting for me. I got out to get my ticket, and he invited me to stay for the party. I decided not to. (I'm not a big party girl, you know.) So I left, but not before he gave me the ticket.

When I got back home, I went over to Clayton and Mandy's house and told them about my experience. Clayton was furious that this cop had acted so unprofessionally.

How random.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Lou said...

So did Clayton get you out of the ticket?

8:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious! You really learn a lot about people online! Mary Hobbs

6:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home