"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Monday, March 17, 2008

Are you ready for this?

(How many of you are singing the song now?) ;)

I'm posting AGAIN! Two days in a row, baby! All thanks to a little thing I like to call free time. Ah...it's wonderful. Wanna hear what I did today? Slept in, had lunch with Tay, watched Raiders of the Lost Ark (I love Indiana Jones! Can't wait till the movie this summer!), and went to the eye doctor. My eyes are still dilated (yuck), but they're a little better than they were a few hours ago. I'm fixing to be at the Files's playing cards (Hearts, no doubt). I love Spring Break!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jerry James said...

I'm glad I don't have to look at that "OK, so I'm a liar" thing anymore.

11:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what have you been reading?! We MUST talk soon!
Miss you!
Audra

6:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me want more posts!

5:57 PM

 
Blogger Brittany said...

Hey, you've been tagged! Check out my blog to see what you're supposed to do!

1:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home