"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Saturday, October 20, 2007

A few questions...

-When did I become a bad blogger? It's been a LONG time since I last posted, and it was just a video. That's a cop out for a post if I've ever seen one.

-What does one do who is stuck at the house without a car for 48 hours? Here are some of the things I've already done - cooked a GREAT dinner for myself last night (I knew I was a good cook!), watched "Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves" (one of my favorite movies of all time...so romantic! My favorite Robin Hood movie moment - When Maid Marian desperately screams in her English accent,"RO-BIN!" and he goes running to her rescue. Sigh.), watched "Hitch" (also a good movie), slept and slept some more, read some of my book, checked email and caught up on blogs, washed, dried, and folded four loads of clothes. Some things I'm still planning on doing - cooking another amazing dinner tonight, giving myself a pedicure, cleaning the bathroom, doing the dishes left over from my fabulous meals, watching another movie or two, finishing my book, and oh, sleeping some more. (Can't forget that one)

-How do you tell whether your stuffy nose, headache, watering eyes, and ears that won't pop are a cold or allergies...or a nasty combination of both?

-Why is it that every time this time of year rolls around and a BEAUTIFUL day like today comes along, I want to hop in my car, roll the windows down, open the sunroof, blare the radio, and drive to Lake DeGray?

-How long do I have to wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas to happen? I love the holiday season!

-How many people are there who haven't given up on me and will still read this blog?

The world may never know...

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always missed having Lake Degray around too!!!

2:17 PM

 
Blogger Mandy said...

I'm still here and reading! :) I'll never give up!

I LOVE Robin Hood too... the Brian Adam's song that goes along with it "Everything I do, I do it for you" still brings tears to my eyes... it's one of Clayton's favorites too. We actually just watched it a few days ago.. it came on HBO or something. Sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend, minus the cold or allergies. (I can always tell the difference b/c my nose/eyes itch with allergies and not with a cold, and I get body aches and/or fever with a cold)

9:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i haven't give up on you!

10:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will NEVER give up on you!!!!

Dad

9:57 AM

 
Blogger Brittany said...

Lee Ann...come back!!!

9:56 PM

 
Blogger Jerry James said...

You are getting worse every day.

9:33 PM

 
Blogger Jerry James said...

Worse today than you were yesterday.

12:24 PM

 
Blogger Jerry James said...

Approaching, "The Worst".

10:19 PM

 
Blogger Jerry James said...

Possibly the worst of the worst.

7:57 PM

 
Blogger Jerry James said...

Worstest.

7:27 PM

 
Blogger Jerry James said...

Can you say worsterest?

5:06 PM

 
Blogger Jerry James said...

OK I give up.
You are the besterest.

8:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home