"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Monday, August 20, 2007

School Daze

The first day is over! I couldn't get to sleep last night for anything, and this morning I woke up an hour early. I get so nervous before the first day! It went wonderfully, although I felt a little frazzled thw whole day. First days are always kind of hectic, so tomorrow will probably be better.

When I got home from school today, I CRASHED. I didn't realize how tired I was until I actually had time to sit down and rest! After about 15 minutes, the whole lower half of my body was aching...I guess I'm not used to walking around ALL DAY. ;)

Tonight Taylor and I are having a relaxing evening watching The Legend of Zorro. I like the music. :)

Hope everyone else had a great first day of school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home