"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Name Games

Stole this from Brittany's blog. Just thought it'd be fun!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)
Smokey Shelton
(Now, I really like this one. I am definitely a "Smokey.")

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your dad's side, your favorite candy:
Joyce Butterfinger
(What kind of movie star would have a name like that? I'll tell you what kind. The kind that changes their name once they get famous.)

3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name)
L. Ann
(Umm...I'd say my "fly" name is a flop.)

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Red Cat
(Yes! I feel like a detective already. "Ready to commence secret operation, Red Cat. It's a go.")

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Ann Warren
(Pretty believable...I can imagine an Ann Warren on a soap opera.)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.)
Jamlesiwar
(That's just strange. I don't think I'd be a good Star Wars character, anyway.)

7. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, favorite drink)
The Red Diet Dr. Pepper
(It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's "The Red Diet Dr. Pepper!" HUH?????? That's just ridiculous.)

I encourage others to do this name thing. I'm interested to see if everyone's names turn out as silly as mine.

(Oh, side note. Betsy's shower was great tonight! She got so much good stuff, and I really think that she had a good time! Yeah!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

You're so hilarious! Love the names! I found myself laughing at how ridiculous yours were, even more so than Suzanne's and Brittany's!

4:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

9:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

5:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home