"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

BOOORRRING!


MAN. Sometimes teacher stuff can be so BORING! I've been in workshops today and yesterday (and will be tomorrow). I went to the first part of this workshop last year and loved it! This year however, is all about assessing reading levels and such. I know it's necessary, but it's so boring hearing someone talk about tests for 6 HOURS A DAY. I've got the idea, already! We've looked at 4 different types of assessments over the past two days, and they're all pretty much the same with a few differences. I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow, but I'll pull through!

Let's see if I can pull some positive things out of this! First, it's been fun to see my teacher pals once again. Also, I've been able to eat out for lunch these past two days, so that's fun. And I guess I've learned something, too.

Tonight is Betsy's baby shower! I'm so excited! I'm ready to see what everybody got her. Yesterday Suzanne and I wrapped the gifts we picked up from everyone's donations. We got her some good stuff! Also, yesterday, I made "the punch." It's not really punch, though. I just made some lemonade and stuck strawberries in it. I hope it's good! I've made it one time before (for Rosie and Phillip's shower), and it was really good! Let me know if you guys at the shower like it. (I SAY let me know, but really just tell me that you liked it. Humor me!)

I'm going to rest now for a little bit before I go help Suzi P. set up for the shower. Adios!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

ah.. boring days.. sounds relaxing! Just kidding.. I'd hate that! I space out if anyone talks for too long about one thing... even if it's interesting to me! (if you're talking and wodering if I'm listening, pinch me or something!) I can't wait until tonight too! The 'drink' sounds great!! I'm sure it'll be good!

3:28 PM

 
Blogger Jerry James said...

Let's hope whoever was leading your workshop doesn't search out your blog. On the other hand, maybe that would be a good thing.
By the way, the punch was great.

9:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

3:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

7:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home