"Keep on the sunny side of life."

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Randomnocity becomes me

Here are some random things about me (or random things that I happen to be thinking now...)

- I like words. I especially like making up words, like "randomnocity."

- I've played Scrabble twice in the past week and have not won either time! (But I haven't lost either!!!)

- My mom, dad, sister (Suzi), and nephew are comeing to my house today...SUPPOSEDLY. We ate lunch with them and they said they were coming. It's been a whole hour since we left! I think they're pulling my leg.

- I've heard a rumor that Rosie and Phillip will once again be posting on July 30! (Actually, it's not much of a rumor since it came straight from the horse's mouth. Phillip said so (on a comment on his blog)!

- I hate banana-flavored things, but I love bananas and banana bread. Go figure.

- I told you I was a list person! Maybe I'll turn my blog into a list blog. Every post will be a list about something. Doubtful.

- I'm in a silly mood. I'm bored and tired and waiting. Thus, silly.

- Things I want to do this week:
- finish touching up my paint job in the previously bright orange bathroom
that went amuk (the paint job went amuk, not the bathroom)
- go shopping for school supplies at Staples in PB
- Go back to my room and unpack boxes of books, etc
- finish reading a book

(Wow! A list within a list!)

- I'm done now. I'm going to call mom and see where they be!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

You're so funny! I always love reading your blog! I'm a list person too. When clayton was gone to troop school and life could've been potentually INSANE I would make a list every sigle night of what I wanted to do the next day. It kept me organized and helped time go faster. :) List ppl ROCK! Did they ever make it to your house? If so.. where are my new Joshie pics? Hu hu? Where are they?

5:51 PM

 
Blogger McDreamy said...

okay, sucka, thanks for the "i didn't lose either" comment! we know who that was.
i was gonna mention the list with the list.
i LOVE the list blog idea. it's awesome.
matt even said in complete seriousness the list blog is a great idea. he said he'd love to read it.

8:41 PM

 
Blogger Jerry James said...

I was wondering if you have a list of the lists you would like to list?

9:20 PM

 
Blogger Lou Arnold said...

Good luck on getting your classroom ready and doing workshops this week.

7:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home